What we do
We provide the Right Capital for the Right Price at the Right Time!
In order for 2nd stage Black/Brown/Rural founders in MN to thrive and have long-term sustainable growth we believe that these founders need integrated capital (grants, debt, equity), curated resources and culturally responsive support to support their exponential growth as a business and as a person. This thesis guides our work!
All funds are reinvested to help more businesses!
- Patient flexible hybrid capital
- Capital planning
- Fractional executive support
- Teach entrepreneurs how to ‘to fish’ to develop and implement finance and operational systems for themselves.
Who We Serve
- Black, Brown, and Rural Founders in Minnesota
- Established business, 3+ years old
- Revenue-generating for 24+ months
- Have a capital demand under $100,000
Outcomes We Value
- Next investment readiness (mentally and financially)
- Paying themselves
- Increase in revenue
- Increase in staff/capacity